Saturday, 21 November 2015

winter wonderland - TGIF entry challenge 30

Hi all!!!

Thanks for joining me.. tonight i'm playing along with TGIF challenge #30 

The challenge is a white christmas entry...

this is what i ended up with...






















I decided to do a box card... i love these cards and haven't done any lately..
i wanted to play along with the cool winter look Christmas so went with a white, blue and gold colour theme 





With the snowflakes i created these using winter wonderland designer vellum stack and cut the shape with flower fair framelits i then went along the edges with scissors and nicked them here n there to give the tattered edge look and layered 2 using crystal effects as a adhesive 




To get the pop up layered i've used window sheets to give a floating effect - by using a clear sheet you get a more open clean look then if using a solid colour.. it also makes it easier to step up and down with your pieces as you can see through the sheets 





 I used to create the bow and again adhered with crystal effects










and that's my entry for TGIF challenge 30 

Thank you for joining me and i hope you enjoyed seeing my card.. 

stay safe and happy crafting 

Bree xx 

These are the supplies i used .. you can purchase these 24/7 AND have them delivered to your door simply click the picture and start shopping!!
This month i'm offering a free gift with any purchase through my store just complete your order and email me (click here) your details and your free gift will be sent out


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: